Saturday, January 5, 2013

Needless to Say

Even with my low opinion of the intelligence of those who read this blog, I don't think I need to explain what's after going wrong. Sufficed to say, the Church have earned my disfavour for their failure.

I didn't want to do what I'm going to do to Sufjan, but he's pressed me now. Once, I showed him mercy by sending him to the Church. Now he deserves my unfettered contempt and he shall receive it. Darkness will fall in his heart.

Tomorrow, I leave for the Aquitaine to do work. I'm sure Sufjan will find his way home eventually.

The bastard.

1 comment:

  1. "And it's all your fault, readers. You could have made a better suggestion. You could have swayed me. But only two of you even tried to sway me towards a less horrifying path.

    Kudos. You managed to be even more heartless than me."

    "Once, I showed him mercy be sending him to the Church."

    Dude, calling it a mercy is totally undermining your attempt to guilt-trip us readers.

    ReplyDelete