Friday, December 16, 2011

Crumbling In My Hands

Last night I had a dream where my teeth started disintegrating in my mouth, then the chips and pieces fell out into my hands. You know, I was always told dreams about teeth were one of the most common types but this is the first time in my entire life I've had one. Anyway, when they fell into my hands, they started falling apart and when I tried to tell my dad (I don't know why he was there), he started telling me to be careful or my skull would fall out, which, of course it did, and then I found myself holding my own skull and I woke up.

And just like that, it's time for me to go to practice again. This is the first play I've ever been in where I dread the prospect of going to practice and it's starting to get on my nerves. Shannon is still engaging in her Internet binge too, so I don't even have her for sympathy. Ugh, I hate to be whiney but I'm just plain tired and I need to rant about it somewhere. At least it's almost Christmas. At least there's that to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment